Cutting the tiles is a difficult task. Right ?? Are you dealing with cutting in your projects? Do you always want accurate results ??
If your answer is a yes, then you are one of those who are searching for the best tile cutting saw in the market.
Spare few minutes to read the complete article, we have brought you the best DEWALT D24000s 10 Inch tile saw review.
Oh, every one of us is in love with the great variety of tools offered by Dewalt. The company was established in 1922 and has played a vital role in the field of tools.
The company has already a big name due to increased productivity and class. In 1992 DEWALT prepared its portable tool range.
This range attracted all sorts of re-modelers, contractors and woodworkers. When it comes to Tile saws, you need professional tools.
No compromise on quality Whether you do any household task or you have some work purpose, the world’s best DEWALT D24000 10 Inch –Wet tile saw is a must-have.
The DEWALT D24000 is equipped with a wet reservoir to keep things cool. The 24-inch capabilities ensure flawless fancy cuts and much more.
DEWALT D24000 is a top solution to handle the hustles of tile cutting. Wait, you can never wait to miss the features of the saw.
Of course, who would?? Let’s explore the features of the DEWALT D24000 10 Inch Wet tile saw’s features.
Key Features of DEWALT D24000 Wet Tile Saw With Stand
The D24000 is equipped with a 1.5 horsepower motor, which makes it Minnie Powerhouse.
The 10-inch diamond blade is efficient enough to cut the hardest material without any wear and tear.
The cherry on the top is a water nozzle to cool cuts. DW24000 is all you wanted in the tile saw.
For the versatile cuts and quick slicing, the Plunge feature allows accommodating electrical outlets, A/C register etc.
Miter Cut Angles
The integrated 45 degrees to 22.5-degree miter features give total ease in angled as well as miter cuts.
Cart System Or Cantilevering Rail
Its commendable powers and abilities are on fire when it rips as deep as 24 inches of material and 18 inches diagonal cuts.
The cart system or the cantilevering rail is the science behind it.
Dual Water Nozzles
DEWALT D24000 10 inch tile saw is facilitated by adjustable water nozzles placed near the 10-inch blade.
The diamond blade keeps the wet tile cool and moist. The moisture minimizes the mist and spray.
Easy To Carry
All of us are aware of the portability of DEWALT products.
DEWALT claims it’s lightweight as low as 69 pounds.
The frame makes D24000 easy to carry around.
Details About Plunge Cut
At some point every project associated with tile cutting requires neatness. Before the tile saw enabled plunge cut, contractors used to drill to remove the inside of the tile.
This delicate work often leads to split materials. The DEWALT D24000 takes care of this with the simple usage of the plunge cut feature. This feature easily cuts a hole into the tile.
The cutting depth is remarkable too , with a very versatile 3/8 inch cutting depth. The DEWALT D24000 is capable to cut large pavers and V-cap tiles using the plunge.
Cutting Action & Guide Rails
The DEWALT D24000 wet tile contains a strong stainless steel railing. This keeps the guide accurate after constant heavy use.
The guard rails get corroded over time due to water. The cantilever design on the cart allows the user to make diagonal cuts up to 18 inches.
The rip cuts are up to 24 inches. The highlighted feature of the DEWALT D24000 is the easy blade angle change on this cutter.
The DEWALT D24000 is so efficient to handle both large and small tile.
Pro of DEWALT D24000S 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- The new and unique D24000 tile saw has a large capacity and powerful drive motor. The direct-drive motor can be carried by a single person on two trips. Moreover, it does not require much space.
- The well-engineered dual water nozzle minimizes the wasteful water dripping. Its mechanism is to trap the water and return it to the tub.
- New advanced thick rubber binding on the top of the rolling table prevents the tile from slipping The assembling and removal of the side lock are easy.
- The easily adjustable D24000 locks as 45 degrees as well as 22.5 degrees angles to make quick angled cuts.
Cons Of DEWALT D24000S 10-Inch Wet Tile
- Noise is the main problem with this tool. You need to wear some protective gear as you start working.
- Professional think that it has some issues while cutting the natural stones.
- Unfit for uneven surfaces. The stand which is provided with the tool is S-Shaped. The shape makes it difficult to adjust on an uneven surface.
- The tray that comes with the product does not drain water fully on its own. Therefore, you need to do it manually all by yourself.
The tray is made up of plastic, which is not long-lasting.
The features that make DEWALT D24000 stand out against its competitors are size and weight. A deep cut of 31/8 inch cut is powered by a 1.5 horsepower motor.
The weight of the motor is as low as 70 pounds which makes it a precise Tile cutting wet saw.
The 10-inch diamond blade is a precise one, which can cut hard materials like stone and porcelain.
The plunge cut is also a promising feature to add this tool to your workshop. The stable rubber-matted cart is something worth investing in.
The 25- inch rip cut capacity and the superior water containment are great features of this quality product.
The rigid aluminum frame withstands the toughest job site environment. The DEWALT D24000 comes with a foldable stand to provide a neat workplace.
This high end, the ultra-powerful machine offers plenty of miter adjustments and a quality rolling plate. It’s an outstanding tool for both professional and DIYers.
- Best Wet Tile Saw for DIY
- Best Wet Tile Saws Cutter Reviews
- SKIL 3540-02 Vs 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw Review